PT AIA Financial
AIA Financial is one of the leading life insurance companies in Indonesia, offering diversified insurance products including: life insurance, health, accidents, investment linked products, employee benefits, welfare program, pension funds and Syariah insurance. AIA Financial is a member of AIA Group (the leader in the Asia Pacific insurance market with over 90 years of business expertise). AIA Group is listed on the main board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange and American Depositary Receipts. AIA Group is supported by over 230.000 agents and 20.000 employees all over Asia Pacific, as well as serving more than 23 million policyholders and 10 million group policyholders participants. :
Jakarta Raya, Tangerang (Banten)
- Be responsible to answer all incoming calls to answer all clients’ queries as well as other information related insurance products (claims payments, benefits & coverage limitation, excess charges, etc.).
- Passing on important information received via incoming calls directly to the designated departments or person in charge. Making outgoing calls to follow up pending queries from incoming calls or emails.
- Bachelor Degree from any major
- Having minumum 2 years experiance as Customer service / customer care, preferably from insurance industry.
- Well versed in excellent phone courtesy
- Good in english both written and verbal communication skills and able to take notes systematically
If you feel that you are qualified for the above position, please send your application letter, CV, copy of transcripts, and one recent photograph not later than 2 (two) weeks, with the code on the top left of the envelope, to the following address:
Human Resources Department - PT. AIA FINANCIAL Menara Matahari, 6th Floor Jl. Bulevar Palem Raya No. 7, Lippo Karawaci 1200 Tangerang 15811 or send email to: email@example.com
Sekian Informasi "LOWONGAN KERJA PT AIA FINANCIAL" yang dapat kami sampaikan, semoga dapat membantu Anda dalam mencari pekerjaan di profesi yang anda inginkan untuk bulan Mei 2013. Salam sukses...