Hartalega Sdn. Bhd.
- Responsible to support internal Factory Information System (FIS)
- Develop and deploy new intranet for factory process improvement
- Troubleshoot and rectify web applications problems and faults.
- Track web-based system issues and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Perform business processes to systems processes mapping and documentation
- Engage with process owner to resolve issues
- To assist in any new projects/ system implementation, configuration and further enhancements.
- To maintain and administer company website
- At least a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology,.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in Microsoft Share Point is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinker with positive attitude.
- Good command of written and spoken in English is must.
- Experience in manufacturing preferred.
Attractive salary will be commensure with experince and qualifications.
- Free fully furnish Executive Suites with safe environment, with walking distance to office.
- Public listed company with strong financial performance and world market leader in Nitrile glove manufacturing.
- Evolving career opportunity with our NGC project with a projected investment of RM1.5 billion and 4000 workforce.
- Outstanding training and career advancement opportunity within the Group.
- Experience the opportunity to work with professional managers who are passionate towards new ideas and innovativeness.
Interested applicants, please post or fax your application with full resume stating your present and expected salary, plus a recent passport-size photo (n.r.)to:-
The Human Resource Manager
Hartalega Sdn. Bhd.
No 7, Kawasan Perusahaan Suria
45600 Bestari Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : 03-3280 3979
Fax: 03-3271 0135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Biocon Sdn Bhd
Asia’s largest integrated insulin manufacturing facility in the making!
As a fully integrated Bio Pharma company, Biocon Limited delivers innovative biopharmaceutical solutions, ranging from discovery to development and commercialization, leveraging the cutting edge science, cost effective drug development capabilities and global scale manufacturing capacities, to move ideas to market.
Biocon is also the largest Indian Insulin Company and it provides insulin in over 30 countries. With a risk balanced business model comprising small molecules, novel molecules, biosimilars, branded formulations and research services, Biocon has evolved into an emerging global enterprise serving its partners and customers in over 70 countries. With an existing number of 6,500 employees, Biocon has received global recognition from the ‘Science’ Magazine as one of the top 20 global employers in BioPharma.
Biocon Sdn Bhd
- Biocon is setting up its first state-of-art overseas BioPharma manufacturing and research facility located within a 40 acre compound, at Bio-XCell, Johor in Malaysia. With an investment of over USD 160 million, this facility is expected to be ready in 2014. Biocon’s Malaysia facility will further augment its capabilities to cater to the global needs of diabetic patients for affordable insulin and insulin analogs.
- 1st overseas BioPharma manufacturing & research facility for Biocon
- Largest foreign investment in the bio-technological sector in Malaysia
- Recognition as Entry Point Project (EPP) by Malaysian Government
- Largest integrated insulin production plant in Asia
- Biocon is constantly scouting for skilled talents who are committed and aspire to make significant contributions as they progress in their careers for mutual benefits. If you want to share the glory of working for an organization that constantly creates history and consistently earns more accolades for its innovations and other significant accomplishments and contributions, then we invite you to join the 'start-up' team in Biocon Malaysia and the global BIOCON family!!!
Deputy Manager- Electrical & Instrumentation
- Lead Electrical/Instrumentation Project Team for timely completion of Electrical works/Instrumentation & Automation work within scope & budget & tracking progress
- Co-ordinate with internal and external project agencies at site
- Ensure safety at project site
- Responsible for HT & LT project execution and timely completion
- Execute FAT, SAT commissioning as per NEC standards
- Systematic Planning of Inventory & Manpower
- Co-ordinate with local agencies for statutory approvals & inspections
- Co-ordinate with Users, consultants, vendors & contractors for project works.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) / Instrumentation or equivalent.
- Experience in Design, Commission and Testing of HT& LT equipment
- Experience in Handling Electrical Projects of 33KV & 11 KV Distribution Systems
- Expertise in coordinating with consultants and contract manpower for timely completion of works and familiar with electrical construction safety at site.
- Experience in BMS & Instrumentation is preferable.
- Experience in control logic diagrams and interlocks implementation is compulsory.
- Experience in Energy Management by various industrial BUS communication systems (SCDA/DCS)
- Familiar with hazardous area classification and selection of equipment’s as per Zone Classification.
- Experience in Earthing Systems and practices as per Pharmaceutical standards.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Process Design & Control/Instrumentation or equivalent.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, hardware & software configuration, networking & testing, preferred experience with Emerson Delta Vs Siemens PCS7.
- Experience in designing of Automation System, HVAC Control, BMS System, selection of Field Devices.
- Experience in Project Documentation i.e. Preparation of URS, Field device data sheets, Concept documents & specifications of Instrumentation and Automation system.
- Experience in DDC system programming, logic development, trouble shooting, communication, testing etc.
- Experience in Implementation of Trends, Alarms & Events, Continuous reports, SCADA graphics and database configuration.
- Knowledge of Qualified BMS, GAMP IV & V, and 21 CFR part 11 compliance.
- Experience in conventional I/Os, various industrial BUS communication systems.
- Reviewing of project design & engineering documents.
- Installation & commissioning of Automation system, BMS system, field devices, VFDs, HMIs, etc.
- Experience in electrical power distribution, loop checking, PS load calculation, power supply consumption.
- Vendor offer comparison and evaluation.
At least 9 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Applicants must be willing to work in Nusajaya,Johor.
Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Electrical/Instrumentation or equivalent.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their CV complete with their academic achievements, employment history, personal contact details as well as contact details of reference checks, current and expected salaries along with a recent passport size photograph addressed to:
Deputy Manager HR(Talent Acquisition)
Biocon Sdn Bhd
No.1 Jalan Bioteknologi 1,
Kawasan Perindustrian SiLC,
79200 Nusajaya, Johor.
Email : Careers.Malaysia@biocon.com
Sekian Informasi "LOWONGAN KERJA MALAYSIA" yang dapat kami sampaikan, semoga dapat membantu Anda dalam mencari pekerjaan di Malaysia untuk bulan Juni 2013. Salam sukses...