PT AIR LIQUIDE INDONESIA
AIR LIQUIDE is the world leader in gases for industry, health, and environment, and is present in 80 countries with 43.600 employees. We are supplying our customers in extremely diverse industries such as steel industry, food and beverages, electronics, and pharmaceuticals. Oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, and rare gases have been at the core of AIR LIQUIDE’s activities since its creation in 1902 in France.
To support our fast growing business in Indonesia, we are now looking for qualified candidates for following position:
Sales & Business Development
Bekasi (Jawa Barat), Cilegon (Banten)
- Proactively identify new business opportunities.
- Contributes to order intake generation in terms of contract value and chargeable man hours within the responsible region working closely with regional sales head.
- Drives and supports the required actions to get the desired positioning of the company in the market.
- Controls the sales budget within the area of responsibility.
- Bachelor or Master Degree from Engineering background such as; Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Material Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or any equivalent background.
- At least 5 years B2B sales experience in a technical field
- Having experience as Business Development in E&C or petrochemical company will be advantage.
- Pleasant individual with strong sense of business.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Willing to work either in Cibitung or Cilegon (this position require lots of mobililty).
Interested applicants can send complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the position name as email subject and has max size 200kb not later than 2 weeks after this advertisement.
PT Asphalt Bangun Sarana
PT. Asphalt Bangun Sarana is a subsidiary of COLAS Company, France. We are a multinational company’s of fast growing with a highly successful track record, our core business are distribution and production modified bitumen. Currently PT. Asphalt Bangun Sarana has had 6 branches in Indonesia, there are Ciwandan, Palembang, Aceh, Balikpapan, Medan and Sampit. To achieve our vision and mission together with our great team, we invite professional & talented candidates who seek for challenges to fulfill the position below:
Cilegon (Banten) - Ciwandan
- Operate production machines to produce finish products under related specification and production plan.
- Prepare related document and keep record on production data. Prepare daily production report, record production parameter and problems concerned during production.
- Performs adequate preventive maintenance, Trouble-shooting equipment issues. Cleaning production area and related equipment to be ready for production.
- Inspection and prepare adequate raw materials concerned base on production plan
- Ensure that all operations and plant under his control meet the short and longer-term production programs, in a cost effective and safe manner
- Ensure effective and efficient operation of all plant/processes/equipment, and containing process losses and re-blends to the minimum. Ensure efficient consumption of energy, utilities and other resources.
- Ensure that all activities carried out within the operations and plant under his control is in accordance with HSSE requirements.
- Develop the plant operating procedures and work instruction jointly with the Regional Operations Manager.
- Work with finance team in business to ensure that proper financial disciplines are in place along operations activities. Maintain and develop appropriate system in compliance with general accounting and management principles e.g. stock accounting, product costing, and operating cost structure.
- Work with Regional Operation Manager on finish product production planning, inventory planning and procurement activities on goods and services. E.G. raw materials, finished product, drum packaging related to Bitumen, PMB and Emulsion or other specialties product grades within operations.
- To undertake any other activities as required by management in relations to plant matters
- Preference for a Bachelor degree qualification in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of production plant experience is required or working knowledge in Operations or manufacturing area
- Strong planning, analytical and organization skill
- Direct plant operations
- Numeracy skills
- IT application skills – excel, power point
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication & presentation and report writing skills
- Team working
- Electrical and PLC knowledge
If your qualifications meets our requirements, please send your complete curriculum vitae, recent photograph, current salary and expected salary (another data doesn't need to be sent) to:
Graha Pratama 19th Floor Jl. MT Haryono Kav 15 Jakarta Selatan 12810
PT Mayora Indah Tbk
Kami, Perusahaan Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) yang terkemuka, saat ini sedang membutuhkan kandidat-kandidat potensial untuk meniti karir sebagai:
Section Head Teknik
- Usia maks. 35 tahun
- Pendidikan min. D3/S1 Teknik Mesin, Teknik Elektro, Mekatronika
- Pengalaman di Manufacturing minimal 2 thn
- Menguasai Menguasai plumbing, WTP, power system, refrigeration, enumerator, PLC, HMI, Technical / Electrical Drawing (Auto CAD), automation, mengerti operasi mesin produksi
- Mempunyai leadership dan kemampuan interpersonal yang baik
- Menguasai bahasa inggris (minimal pasif)
- Bersedia di tempatkan di Factory PT Mayora Indah Indah plant Cilegon
Kirimkan CV anda ke:
email@example.com dan firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sekian Informasi "LOWONGAN KERJA CILEGON" yang dapat kami sampaikan, semoga dapat membantu Anda dalam mencari pekerjaan di Kota Cilegon dan sekitarnya untuk bulan Mei 2013. Salam sukses...