We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in palm oil plantations, breweries, financial services and leisure. GoodHope Asia Holdings Limited is the groups’ plantations in Indonesia who has a land bank in excess of 100,000 hectares of plantations and mills in several provinces of Indonesia. In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be placed in regions of Indonesia.
Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Assistant [AEHS]
Papua, Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Timur
- Develop health, safety and environmental compliance policy, procedures and benchmark with industry practices relating to plantation / milling industry.
- Update as and when required. Setting up audit / compliant procedures so that issues would be addressed before they become problems.
- Assess risks associated with health, safety and environmental issues and plantation and mill processes and advise the management with options that are pragmatic.
- Setting up execution plan for periodic audit with well-laid down procedures.
- Develop social responsibility together with action plan. Implementation of the social responsibility plan with the support of all the stakeholders, which will demonstrate the commitment the company has towards social responsibility.
- Build effective relations with all pressure groups including villagers, NGOs etc. Setting up staff safety and health standards to eliminate risks associated with hazards at work. Preparation of an Action Plan to get ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 accreditation.
- Update and brief on latest health, safety and environmental laws, Labor Laws, situations Rules, Regulation etc. in Indonesia.
- Coordinate EHS training programs for operating teams and workforce as well as the required EHS inspections, investigations of accidents occurred & recommendations for improvement & ensuring all Health & Safety tools and equipment are checked on periodical basis. Ensuring the implementation of company RKL (Rencana Pengelolaan Lingkungan) and RPL (Rencana Pemantauan Lingkungan) and preparing periodic RKL and RPL implementation report.
- at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Others), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Others or equivalent
- At least 2 - 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent. Job role in Environmental, Health & Safety Engineer Environmental, Health & Safety Engineer or equivalent
- Willing to be relocated in a remote area
If you got what it takes to take on the challenges and you are qualified with the qualifications that mentioned above, please submit your complete applications within one month indicating the job code of the post applied in the subject column to HR Recruitment PT. Agro Harapan Lestari, soft copy (files in "pdf" format with maximum size 1 MB) via e-mail: email@example.com or hard copy to address: Menara Global Building 16th Floor JI. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 27 Jakarta, 12950 Indonesia
IndoMet Coal is currently constructing mining infrastructure and developing a port facility in Central Kalimantan, production from the first mine is planned to commence in the third quarter of 2013.
IndoMet Coal’s vision is to be a world-class coal business delivering sustainable benefits for the future of Indonesia.
IndoMet Coal demonstrates an overriding commitment to safety and strives to deliver sustainable development, lasting environmental and community benefits.
We are now offering career opportunities for individuals who share our values and wish to be part of a diverse and challenging environment.
As owner’s representative, this key leadership role manages contract mine, coal haulage, port and barging operations. The person will be accountable for the delivery of safety, production, and cost targets as per the IndoMet Coal business plan.
- Demonstrate and instill an overriding commitment to health, safety, environmental responsibility and sustainable development.
- Demonstrate commitment to the BHP Billiton Values and IndoMet Coal’s key behaviours and Code of Business Conduct
- Comply with relevant policies, Group Level Documents (GLDs) and the site health & safety management system.
- Establish goals and targets consistent with budget(s).
- Develop strategies and manage delivery of short term plans to meet the desired outcomes for the function.
- Provide input into long-term planning (Resource Development Plan, Life of Asset, 5 year plan, 2 year budget and short range forecast).
- Manage statutory obligations to ensure compliance.
- Optimise the utilisation of existing business systems, processes, practices and equipment to ensure sustainable, efficient and effective outcomes.
- Analyse variances, trends, risks and opportunities, key business drivers and sensitivities, highlighting significant operational performance issues to Management.
- Perform and coordinate reporting for Senior Management to ensure that they are continuously informed.
- Ensure compliance with, and lead improvement of, processes and standards.
- 10+ years in a relevant role
- Experienced in open cut coal mining operations, ideally within Kalimantan
- Holding Kepala Teknik Tambang certificate and/or Pengawas Operasional Utama qualification from the Indonesian Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources
- Written and verbal English proficiency
- To be engaged on a fly-in / fly-out roster at our operational site in Central Kalimantan
- Proven experience in leading teams, setting and delivering targets
Please submit your application letter and updated CV no later than 1st May 2013 to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or our website www.bhpbilliton.com by entering Job Ref : 757623
Medco Agro (PT Api Metra Palma)
MEDCO AGRO, Unit Bisnis Perkebunan Kelapa Sawit dari MEDCO Group ,yang sedang melakukan ekspansi ke bisnis peternakan, membutuhkan profesional muda dan berorientasi hasil, untuk mengisi posisi sebagai:
Veterinarian - Dokter Hewan
Kalimantan Tengah - Sukamandang
- Pria/Wanita, max 35 tahun
- S1 Kedokteran Hewan
- Memiliki pengetahuan tentang manajemen dan kesehatan sapi
- Penempatan di area Kalimantan Tengah
Please send your application within 2(two) weeks enclosing your CV, write the position code on the upper left side of the envelope or in the email subject and mail it to:
Human Resources & General Services
The Energy Building, Fl.20. SCBD Lot 11A
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 52-53 JKT 12190
E-mail : email@example.com
Visit our website www.medcoagro.co.id
Sekian Informasi "LOWONGAN KERJA KALIMANTAN TENGAH" yang dapat kami sampaikan, semoga dapat membantu Anda dalam mencari pekerjaan di Kalimantan Tengah dan sekitarnya untuk bulan Mei 2013. Salam sukses...